Monday, June 13, 2011

What is happening here.

The plan is to use this blog to document my many experiences I anticipate having while I am studying in London this Summer.
I am going to London for a 5 week program where I will be taking two courses to count towards graduation (which is happening at the end of Fall semester!!). I'll be taking Theater in London and Art in London. Could there be a more perfect mixture of classes to take in London?!
Although the actual educational program is 5 weeks long, I will be abroad for an additional 2 weeks. Which ultimately means I will be in Europe for a total of 7 weeks. USAC offered an optional tour of Endinburgh, Scotland for the week before the program begins, so I will be there for the first week out of the 7 weeks. Then I will be staying an additional week after the program ends. During that week, I will attempt to explore France and Italy as time permits.

So, that's pretty much all there is to it. I will do my best to make this blog as entertaining, informational, and exciting as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment