Monday, July 11, 2011

I skipped a day...


Somehow I forgot to add this day...sorry!

Day 15- Natural Hist Museum Governor Inspector Day 15

July 6th

We woke up pretty early to go to the Natural History museum…even though it didn’t open until 10am. 
We got there when it opened, I enjoyed it, but not as much as I have been enjoying the V&A museum.  A lot of the Natural History Museum felt like a review on what I had learned in middle school. 
After the museum we went to the area where the Young Vic theater is and got some Chinese food. It was super tasty.

I am not completely positive how I feel about Government Inspector.  It was most definitely a unique and unusual play.. I may come back an elaborate on it some more at a later time.  Right now it’s about 2am and I need sleep.
After the play we came home and mostly just hung out.  It was nice and relaxing because I was mostly tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment